All-Inclusive Nassau City Tour + Chocolate or Wine Making
Small Group Sizes
Get to know all of Nassau’s must-see attractions, from Queen’s Staircase to a premier rum factory, a local market, and beyond! This 6-hour tour provides the perfect introduction to the culture of the Bahamas without sacrificing the fun of a beach vacation. You’ll even have your choice of a chocolate making lesson or a winemaking lesson to round off this delightful day.
What’s in Store
Enjoy a city tour of Nassau and see important attractions like the Queen’s Staircase
Go behind-the-scenes at a rum factory and learn about this important export
Shop at one of Nassau’s premier markets and get tips from your guide on the best deals
Dine at Fishy Fry, the local go-to spot, and taste their delicious lunch options
Relax at the beach and soak up some rays
Learn how to make either chocolate or wine—your choice!
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Overview of Your Tour
Price per person
We will pick you up from your hotel or cruise ship terminal in Nassau.
Minimum 4, maximum 15. Please contact us for details if you have a larger group.
11 years old for chocolate making lesson (unless accompanied by an adult)
18 years old for winemaking lesson
- All entrance fees and taxes
- Local tour guide
- Round-trip transfers from your Nassau hotel or cruise terminal
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips or gratuity
What to bring
Bring sunscreen and a camera to capture the memories!
Our Plan for the Day
10:00 AM: Pick-up from your hotel or cruise ship terminal in Nassau
10:00-12:00 PM: Tour of local attractions and shopping trip
12:00-1:00 PM: Lunch at the Fish Fry restaurant
1:00-2:00 PM: Relaxing at the beach
2:30 PM: Departure to winemaking and chocolate making lessons
4:00 PM: Return to your hotel or cruise ship terminal
Other Important Information
- Guests must be at least 11 years old to participate in the chocolate making experience without an adult.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to participate in the winemaking experience.
- Reservations are non-refundable without a 48-hour cancellation notice.
- Any cancellations made by 3N’s Vacation Services due to weather will result in a full or partial refund of the charges.
953beth | August 2018
Chloe J. | January 2019
Jjorchard | April 2019