Golf Cart Rentals
Easiest Way to Get Around
2-Seat and 4-Seat Options
Discount for EMBRACE Resorts Guests
The easiest way to get around the quaint island of Staniel Cay is by golf cart. While bicycles tend to have issues due to the salty marine air, golf carts have no problem getting you from point A to point B. We offer 2-seater and 4-seater options, making it a breeze for you and your family to explore the island at your desired pace.
Why Rent a Golf Cart?
Get to anywhere in the Staniel Cay village area within five minutes
Make your way from one white sandy beach to another on paved gravel and tar roads
Enjoy access to all main sightseeing points, restaurants, and other places of interest
Experience scenic panoramas of Staniel Cay from your open-air vehicle
Speed around in style without leaving a large carbon footprint
Overview of Your Rental
2-seater golf cart: $60 per day
4-seater golf cart: $70 per day
Discounted rate for EMBRACE Resort guests: $50 per day
We can pick you up from wherever you are in Staniel Cay and bring you to the 3N’s Vacation Services office.
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license to operate the golf cart.
- All drivers must stay on the left side of the road.
- Golf carts cannot be used as beach buggies.
- Gas golf carts must be returned with a full tank, or you will be charged for fuel.
- The maximum capacity for a 4-seater golf cart is 4 persons and 2 persons for a 2-seater. If this rule is violated, those responsible will be fined $100.
- Allowing children to drive the carts is strictly prohibited, even with an adult present. If this rule is violated, those responsible will be fined $100.
- Please see our terms and conditions page for other details on proper golf cart use.
- Battery charger (for battery-powered carts)
- Free Staniel Cay tourist map
- Golf cart
- Roadside assistance (if needed)
What to bring
A valid driver’s license.
Reserve Your Rental Now
Have more questions? Feel free to ask Nikki!
953beth | August 2018
Chloe J. | January 2019
Jjorchard | April 2019