Nassau City Must-See Spots + Chocoholic/Wine Lover’s Dream
Small Group Sizes
Taste your way through one of the most bustling cities in the Bahamas on this full-day tour! This experience includes visits to a local rum cake factory and local rum distillery, as well as a delicious lunch and conch cracking demonstration (removing a conch from its shell). The best part of the tour, however, awaits you at Graycliff Resort, where you can take a lesson in strong wine blending or make your own chocolate. The choice is yours!
What’s in Store
Explore Nassau’s main historic sites like the Queen’s Staircase, Fort Fincastle, and the Parliament Square
Sample delicious rum at John Watling’s Rum Distillery and rum cake at a local factory
Visit Rawson Square for a photo stop of the government offices
See different residential areas in the Bahamas
Enjoy a filling and authentic lunch at the Fish Fry restaurant
Take a selfie wearing a Junkanoo costume piece used at an actual Junkanoo competition
Learn all about conch—a local favorite—from an expert and get hands-on experience on how to remove the conch from its shell
Choose between a winemaking lesson and a chocolate factory experience
Hunt for the best souvenir deals at the straw market
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Overview of Your Tour
Price per person
Children ages 5 to 12: $109
We offer pick-up from your hotel or cruise ship terminal in Nassau.
Minimum 4, maximum 15. For larger groups, we will have multiple tour guides and vans.
Guests must be at least 5 years old to participate in the chocolate tour and 18 years old for the wine tour.
- All entry fees to tour attractions
- Bottled water
- Local tour guide
- Round-trip transportation to and from your hotel or cruise terminal in Nassau
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Any of the optional add-ons
- Tips or gratuity
Our Plan for the Day
9:00 AM: Pick-up from your hotel or cruise ship terminal in Nassau
10–12:00 PM: Stop at Nassau’s main attractions on a city tour
12:00–2:00 PM: Lunch at the Fish Fry restaurant and lesson on making conch salad
2:15 PM: Arrive at Graycliff Resort for your wine or chocolate making lesson
2:30 PM: Winemaking lesson OR
3:00 PM: Tour of the chocolate factory and chocolate making lesson
4:00–5:00 PM: Shopping at the straw market
5:00 PM: Drop-off back at your hotel or cruise ship
Upgrade Your Day with the Following Options
Caricature by a local Bahamian artist
- $99 for a couple’s portrait
- $150 for a family of four
- $200 for a group
Kayaking at Bonefish National Park and conch fritter cooking lesson at 4:00 PM*
$110.99 per person
*This activity takes place in lieu of the straw market shopping trip.
Visit of the history museum at Graycliff Resort
$21 per person
Other Important Information
Want to make this tour even more personal? Contact us about booking a private multi-day tour for you and your group.
- Guests must be at least 5 years old (and accompanied by an adult if under age 11) to participate in the chocolate tour.
- Guests may select either the winemaking lesson OR the chocolate making lesson.
- Guests must be 18 years or older to participate in the winemaking experience.
- Please note that the itinerary and times may be adjusted for traffic or other reasons.
- Reservations are non-refundable without a 48-hour cancellation notice.
- Any cancellations made by 3N’s Vacation Services due to weather will result in a full or partial refund of the charges.
953beth | August 2018
Chloe J. | January 2019
Jjorchard | April 2019