Private Swimming Pigs & More Half-Day Tour
All Entry Fees Included
Wifi Available on Board
Flexible Departure Time
Enjoy an exclusive and private adventure in the Exuma Cays! Get ready to meet the swimming pigs, swim with sharks, and snorkel around Exuma on this private half-day tour! We’ll transfer you to and from Staniel Cay’s airport or yacht club for a boat charter across the clear Bahamian seas. All entry fees, snorkel gear, and towels are included so you can enjoy the Cays stress free.
What’s in Store
Snap a selfie with Exuma’s amazing swimming pigs at Pig Beach
Swim with the friendly sharks that hang out in Compass Cay
Jump into Thunderball Grotto, the setting of several popular films
Meet the indigenous iguanas of Guana Cay
Sink your toes into the silky sand on a beautiful sandbar
Enjoy a photo stop at a sunken plane
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Overview of Your Tour
Price per person
• 17ft boat (up to 4 guests): $999
• 23ft boat (up to 6 guests): $1,499
• 27ft boat (up to 8 guests): $1,999
• Groups of 9 or more: Please contact us for pricing information and discounts.
• Flights to Staniel Cay from Nassau for $249 per person
• Make it a full-day trip to see the turtles for $550 per group
What to bring
Bring sunscreen and a selfie stick! We also recommend a change of clothes for after the tour, since you will be snorkeling.
Enjoy a Private Exuma Boat Tour
Get ready for a day of swimming pigs, friendly sharks, and gorgeous ocean views! We’ll start the day off by picking you up from Staniel Cay Yacht Club or Staniel Cay Airport (let us know if you want help booking flights!). From there we’ll head to your boat, which can be 17ft, 23ft, or 27ft depending on your preference and number of passengers.
Once your charter adventure starts, you’re in for an incredible day! We’ll stop at Pig Beach, where you can meet and feed the famous swimming pigs that live there. Compass Cay is another one of our stops, as it is home to friendly sharks that would love for you to pet them.
Snorkeling is another activity you won’t want to miss while you’re in the Bahamas, and we’ve got plenty of that for you on this tour. We’ll provide the gear for you to explore Thunderball Grotto, which was the filming location of the James Bond movie by the same name.
Another of our stops is Guana Cay, home to a myriad of iguanas indigenous to our part of the world. We’ll also head to an ocean sandbar with some of the silkiest white sand in the Caribbean. Finally, we’ll round off our day by transferring you to your final destination, whether that be to a local restaurant for lunch, to Staniel Cay Yacht Club, or to Staniel Cay Airport.
If this sounds like too much to do in one day, not to worry! Since it’s a private tour, you’re welcome to do as many or as few of the activities as you’d like. We also offer the option to make it a full-day charter for an extra $550 per group, which includes feeding and swimming with turtles in Farmer’s Cay, weather permitting.
Other Important Information
- Because the tour is private, you can do as many or as few of the suggested activities as you’d like. Your captain will be happy to adjust the excursion to suit your wishes.
- Staying in Nassau but want to take this tour? You can purchase flights through us from Nassau to Staniel Cay for an additional $249 per person.
- Depending on weather conditions, we offer an option to make it a full-day tour for an extra $550 per group.
- The order in which we will go to each stop is based on the tides. Therefore, it may not be the same as listed in the itinerary section on this page.
- Reservations are non-refundable without a 48-hour cancellation notice. Reservations cancelled before 48 hours in advance can receive a 50% refund.
- Any cancellations made by 3N’s Vacation Services due to weather will result in a full or partial refund of the charges.
953beth | August 2018
Chloe J. | January 2019
Jjorchard | April 2019