Private Swimming Pigs Flight & Tour from Nassau
Round-Trip Chartered Flights to Staniel Cay
Full-Day Tour with Private Boat
Complimentary Pick-Up & Drop-Off
Enjoy a private and exclusive Pig Beach excursion from Nassau! This private tour includes flights to and from Staniel Cay, where we will take you on a boat ride to see sharks, iguanas, and—of course—the famous swimming pigs, as well as private transfers in Nassau!
What’s in Store
Ride on a private plane from Nassau
Snap a selfie with Exuma’s amazing swimming pigs at Pig Beach
Swim with the friendly sharks that hang out in Compass Cay
Jump into Thunderball Grotto, the setting of several popular films
Meet the indigenous iguanas of Guana Cay
Sink your toes into the silky sand on a beautiful sandbar
Enjoy a photo stop at a sunken plane
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Overview of Your Tour
Price per person
- 1-5 guests: $4,199
- 6 guests: $4,599
- 7 guests: $4,999
- 8 guests: $5,299
- 9 guests: $5,499
- Groups of 10 or more: Please contact us for pricing information and discounts.
Swim with turtles for $550 per group (weather permitting)
We offer pick-up from all hotels and accommodations within Nassau, as well as from the cruise ship terminal. If your hotel is not listed below, please let us know and we will make the necessary arrangements. Pick up is at 7:30 AM or 30 minutes before your scheduled departure (if you’ve requested a different time).
- Atlantis – Harborside Resort
- Atlantis – The Beach
- Atlantis – The Cove
- Atlantis – The Royal
- Baha Mar – Grand Hyatt
- Baha Mar – Rosewood
- Baha Mar – SLS
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas
- British Colonial Hilton Nassau
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nassau
- The Island House
- Meliá Nassau Beach – All Inclusive
- Nassau Cruise Ship Terminal
- Nassau Harbour Club
- Nassau Palm Hotel
- The Ocean Club, a Four Seasons Resort
- Sandals Royal Bahamian
- Sandyport Beach Resort
What to bring
Please ensure that the person who booked the tour has proper identification. Otherwise, we recommend bringing sunscreen and a change of clothes for after the tour, since you will be snorkeling.
Meet Exuma’s Most Famous Residents
Take your friends and family on an adventure they won’t forget! On this private tour, you’ll see the most famous sites in Exuma. We’ll start the day off by picking you up from your hotel or cruise ship terminal and then heading to the airport for your private flight. Everything’s included on this tour, so all you have to worry about is enjoying yourself.
On this tour, meet the renowned swimming pigs at Pig Beach! We’ll provide food for you to give them, and you can snap a selfie with these celebrities. In Thunderball Grotto, you’ll have a chance to snorkel where movies like Splash and the James Bond movie of the same name were filmed. If you’re brave, jump in and make your own splash! This excursion also stops at Compass Cay, where you can swim with sharks that are friendly enough to hang around there.
Our adventure doesn’t just take place underwater, however! Visit Guana Cay, where you’ll be greeted by the iguanas indigenous to this island. Hoping to sink your toes into some of the softest sand around? You’ll enjoy our stop at a beautiful sandbar with breathtaking ocean views. And, if you can’t get enough of the Bahamas wildlife, you can add on the option to swim with turtles for $550 per group.
Because this tour is completely private, we’re here to cater to your wishes. You can do all of the above activities or spend the day lounging at the beach. It’s totally up to you! Your friendly captain will be happy to go along with your itinerary. After your boat tour, enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant.
After your day is complete, we’ll escort you back to the airport, where your pilot will be waiting to take you back to Nassau. From there, your driver will take you back to your hotel or cruise terminal, leaving you with memories of a day well spent.
Other Important Information
- Because the tour is private, you can do as many or as few of the suggested activities as you’d like. Your captain will be happy to adjust the excursion to suit your wishes.
- We offer an option to swim with turtles for an extra $550 per group (weather permitting).
- Please ensure that the person who booked the tour brings proper identification. This is necessary for the flight crew to confirm your group.
- Reservations are non-refundable without a 48-hour cancellation notice. Reservations cancelled before 48 hours in advance can receive a 50% refund.
- Any cancellations made by 3N’s Vacation Services due to weather will result in a full or partial refund of the charges.
953beth | August 2018
Chloe J. | January 2019
Jjorchard | April 2019