Ultimate Adventure City Tour with Jet Boat & Themed Lunch
Lunch at an Iconic Restaurant
Small Group Sizes
This experience offers the best opportunities around for sightseeing in Nassau, going on a thrilling Jet Boat ride, and chilling at the beach. With samples of rum and rum cake at local factories and a delicious meal at Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, you’ll have your fill of all things Bahamas.
What’s in Store
Explore Nassau’s main historic sites like the Queen’s Staircase, Fort Fincastle, and the Parliament Square
Explore John Watling’s Rum Distillery and enjoy some delicious rum samples
Visit Rawson Square for a photo stop of the government offices
See different residential areas in the Bahamas
Take a selfie wearing a Junkanoo costume piece used at an actual Junkanoo competition
Experience the adrenaline rush of riding the waves on a Jet Boat
Eat your fill at the Margaritaville Restaurant and relax in their fin-shaped pool
Examine the wares at the straw market and purchase souvenirs for friends and family
Learn all about conch—a local favorite—from an expert and get hands-on experience on how to remove the conch from its shell
Enjoy some well-earned rest and relaxation on a beautiful sandy beach
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Overview of Your Tour
Price per person
Children ages 5 to 12: $129
We offer pick-up from your hotel or cruise ship terminal in Nassau.
Minimum 4, maximum 15. For larger groups,please contact us.
Guests must be at least 5 years old to participate in the Jet Boat experience during this tour.
- All entry fees to tour attractions
- Bottled water
- Local tour guide
- Round-trip transportation to and from your hotel or cruise terminal in Nassau
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Any of the optional add-ons
- Tips or gratuity
What to bring
Bring a swimsuit and towel for the beach, if desired.
Our Plan for the Day
8:00 AM: Pick-up from your hotel or cruise ship terminal in Nassau
9:00–11:30 PM: Stop at Nassau’s main attractions on a city tour
12:00–2:30 PM: Enjoy a thrilling Jet Boat tour before enjoying lunch at Margaritaville
3:00–4:00 PM: Learn how to make a conch salad and enjoy time at the beach
Note: We offer the option to stay at the beach for longer, but you must find your own way home afterwards.
Upgrade Your Day with the Following Options
Cigar rolling lesson at 3:30 PM*
$89.99 per person
Kayaking at a national park and conch fritter making lesson at 4:00 PM
$110.99 per person
Winemaking lesson at 2:30 PM*
$59.99 per person
Visit to a chocolate factory at 3:00 PM*
$59.99 per person
Please note: this option is not available on Sunday, Tuesday, or Saturday.
*Only one of these activities can be chosen. It will take the place of part of the time allotted for the beach.
Other Important Information
- Guests must be at least 5 years old to participate in the Jet Boat experience part of this tour.
- The Jet Boat maintains the highest safety standards and was designed based on U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Guests who opt to stay later at the beach are responsible for finding their own transportation back to their hotel or cruise ship terminal.
- Please note that the itinerary and times may be adjusted for traffic or other reasons.
- Reservations are non-refundable without a 48-hour cancellation notice.
- Any cancellations made by 3N’s Vacation Services due to weather will result in a full or partial refund of the charges.
953beth | August 2018
Chloe J. | January 2019
Jjorchard | April 2019