Reservations are non-refundable without a 48-hour cancellation notice.
Walk-ins accepted in Staniel Cay, Bahamas.
Any and all cancellations by 3N’s Vacation Services due to weather the customer will receive a full refund of all charges.
Tours including Flights can receive a 50% refund if cancelled at least 48 hours prior to.
Tours without flights receive a 100% refund if cancelled at least 48 hours prior to.
No-shows are charged full price.
In order to cancel your trip, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. The refund will be completed within 5 working days of confirmation of cancellation.
Tour Terms and Conditions
Payment can be made by American Express, Visa or Mastercard.
All pricing are listed and charged in US dollars. Any foreign currency pricing is only approximate. It is your credit card company or bank who determines your exchange rate on the day your transaction takes place. Pricing is subject to change.
3N’s Vacation Services and our partners are not responsible for any additional costs that may arise in the event of a trip alteration or delay caused by circumstances beyond our control. To avoid confusion we require written notice of cancellation by email.
Although no previous experience is required on our tours, as with any adventure there is always an element of risk. While our trips are not considered to be strenuous or physically demanding, and we do not require a high level of fitness, good general physical condition is necessary. If you have any physical limitations or concerns please let us know. As we are not qualified to evaluate your level of fitness we ask that you (possibly along with your doctor) determine whether or not you are able to join one of our adventures. If you have any special medical conditions, we encourage you to check with your doctor before you reserve your trip
Please acknowledge that travel with 3N’s Vacation Services requires a degree of flexibility and understanding that the trip’s route, itinerary and modes of transport are subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances. You need to be aware that group travel may involve compromise to accommodate the diverse desires and abilities of group members. We ask that you welcome your experience with an open mind and be able to laugh and have fun when encountering the unexpected. 3N’s Vacation Services is dedicated to providing safe, environmentally sensitive, well-organized, fun-filled adventures.
Gratuities are always appreciated. If you feel the guides and crew have done an exceptional job, tipping is a great way to show your appreciation. We also appreciate other expressions of thanks including reviews etc.
3N’s occasionally sends out an e-newsletter and updates that we think you’ll want to hear about. We will never sell or share your email address with any third party company (unless it is for the purpose of coordinating trip logistics, for example booking airline tickets). You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing or clicking on the links in newsletters.
3N’s Vacation Services reserves the right to take photographic or film records of any of its tours. Trip members should be aware that 3N’s Vacation Services may use these photos or film for promotional and or commercial purposes without remuneration to the trip participants.
If you participate in one of our tours, you are agreeing to the following:
- I am taking this tour voluntarily and am in good health.
- If something bad happens to me during the tour, it’s not the company’s fault.
- I accept personal responsibility for anything that happens to me, like if I get hurt or lose something.
- I release the company and anyone working for it, including contractors, from any claims or liability for damages. Basically only if the company did something that was so stupid or intentional that it hurt me, will I stand to gain anything, and that anything is limited to $500.
- If I get hurt or need medical attention, the company can arrange it, but it’s not their duty to do so.
- If part of this waiver is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, it doesn’t mean the whole thing is.
- The company owns all materials produced on the tour. The company can use my image, likeness, recordings of me in any format to promote their tours or any other way they like without having to pay me anything for it, ever.
EMBRACE Resort Terms
Cancellations done four (4) weeks prior to arrival will have no penalties.
Cancellations between 1 week and 4 weeks will be assessed 50% of the total price.
Cancellations done less than one week (7 days) or hours prior to arrival will be charged full amount
Should your credit card expire or your credit card details change prior to arrival, please contact the hotel directly with the amended details.
Weddings & Events Terms
It would be our pleasure if you book us as your wedding planner, these are my terms of business. We’ll ask you to sign a copy of this as part of the booking process.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Description of Services
As a Wedding / Event Planner my role includes:
- Consultations over the telephone and email
- Itinerary for your wedding day (also provided to photographer and venue)
- Set up of venue coordination, oversee timings during day through to end of the events
- Liaise with venue owner (if applicable) and all contractors
- Be point of contact if any issues arise.
As Wedding/Event Day coordinator my Duties Include:
- Visit to site prior to wedding ceremony / event day
- Follow up telephone calls and emails to suppliers used by the company
- On the Day coordination at your Reception venue (for up to 6 hours on the day of your wedding)
- Extra hours possible on the day of your wedding at extra cost
Please kindly note that the services listed above do not include running any wedding related errands such as picking up or delivering attire, supplies of equipment, documents or transportation to and from wedding etc. This can be arranged at extra cost.
- I understand that my role will be that of planner and coordinator. We do not accept any responsibility for any service provided by the supplier’s performance or product that we ourselves did not choose.
- It is your responsibility to provide me with contact names, telephone numbers and any scheduled timetables for all suppliers involved in your wedding ceremony and reception no later than 14 days prior to your wedding or upon signing of this agreement if you chose to use your own suppliers.
- It is also your responsibility to notify me of any changes in a timely manner. I shall not be held liable for any changes made by yourselves or your selected suppliers.
- I will use my professional judgement when taking action in regard to changes, weather, non-performance etc. based on the situation, time limitations and / or your wishes.
- In the event a venue coordinator is on site I will work with you and the coordinator as needed.
- Images and pictures provided by the Official Photographer and images captured by myself will be used on Social Media, if you prefer this not to happen please let me know.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm wedding arrangements.
Postponement of wedding day must be made in writing and received by The Wedding Planner Plus one month prior to your wedding date. Your payment/s will be transferred to your new wedding date. New wedding date must be within one year from the date of postponement.
Change / Cancellations
Any changes made to this letter of agreement must be made in writing and signed by all parties. You may cancel this agreement in writing, for any reason.
If your wedding is cancelled then you lose your deposit and any funds that have been paid and future payments will be terminated.
We will review along with your circumstances. In the event your wedding is cancelled, unearned fees, funds in the excess of unused or non-refundable fees and out of pocket expenses may be charged.
Where the wedding is not cancelled and our services are simply terminated then no refund of funds will be paid.
Upon notice of cancellation we will review and come back to you within 14 working days and advise of our decision.
Acts of God
If an act of God, such as fire, flood, hurricane, or any other natural calamity shall cause you or us to cancel your wedding we will refund you 50% of the deposit.
If in the event that you wish to raise a complaint, the client should first place the complaint in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org where we will look into resolving the issue within 30 days.
Reservations are not held without a deposit once availability of venue is confirmed.
All prices are quoted in US$
12% Taxes will be applicable to all services.
Golf Cart Terms
All drivers must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum cart capacity is 4 persons for a 4 seat golf cart and 2 persons for a 2 seat golf cart. If this rule is violated the person operating the cart will be fined.
Reservations made the same day as your arrival can not be guaranteed. Please make advance reservations whenever possible.
Cart is to be operated on streets and cart paths only. They are not beach buggies and should not be treated as such.
All carts will be charged a late charge if car is not returned on time.
If any Bahamas Laws or golf cart rental rules are broken, Lessee will forfeit rental for remainder of leased term without any reimbursement of monies paid.
Renter is solely responsible for cart and may elect to provide their own insurance. Renter agrees to hold 3N’s Vacation Services harmless for any and all damages due to renter’s negligence or improper use of the rental vehicle.
I understand that all gas golf carts should be returned full of gas and if not there will be a supplemental fee of $25.
I understand and agree to above rental conditions and authorize 3N’s Vacation Services to charge my credit card for any damages or late fees for above rental. I understand that I am personally responsible for all vandalism and or loss of carts(s) whilst in my possession and I authorize 3N’s Vacation Services to charge any damages to my credit card provided for rental. I understand and authorize 3N’s Vacation Services to charge my credit card for a lost/broken battery charger fee of $350, a broken windshield fee of $100, Replacement for lost key $25. Other fees will be assessed based on damages.
I may cancel my rental and receive a full refund if cancelled before 1 week prior to the start date of the reservation.
The equipment shall be returned in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear and tear accepted.
I hereby agree to take sole responsibility for any damages outside of normal wear and tear of the Cart(s) including accessories such as the battery charger and key while in my possession; my possession starts when I receive the cart(s) and ends when I return the carts(s).
I hereby release, waive, and discharge the right to seek medical reimbursement or the legal prosecution of 3N’s Vacation Services for any physical injury resulting or property damage from the use of the carts(s) provided by 3N’s Vacation Services.
I agree to be the sole person driving the rental cart(s) and that I hold a valid driver’s license and am over the age of 18 at the time of rental. I am fully responsible for any person/s who, with or without my consent, sit on, stand, or ride the Cart(s) and I hereby indemnify and any resort or facility that the cart is being used at for any legal prosecution from physical injury resulting to myself or someone else or property damage from the cart(s) provided by 3N’s Vacation Services.
It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind my family if I am alive and my heirs, assigns and personal representative if I am deceased. It shall be deemed as a release, waiver, discharge, and covenant not to sue 3N’s Vacation Services or any resort or facility where cart is being used, independent contractors, officers, agents, employees, and affiliates.
Should I not take the optional insurance on the cart(s) and should any damage be caused to a cart, or the Cart(s) is returned without the charger, keys or any other component part of the machine, I authorize 3N’s Vacation Services to take funds from my credit card to cover the repairs or replacement to the cart(s).